Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Prototypes Tour Day 1

For some reason today I wasn't wiggin'out about touring...I think that's because I got a head start on it two days ago, when I felt I didn't have time to get everything done.

Anyways, I went to the airport and met up with Francois which went smoothly. He was mostly very tired and drunk from what he told me, which made me more relaxed. He really wanted to get to the hotel, and since my car didn't have enough room for his luggage plus the rest of the band's (who arrived later) I took him to the hotel first.

I was a little crazed when checking him in and having the room keys...

Then I left for the airport again and ended up getting in around an hour after I should have been there to pick up Stephane, Isabelle, and Alexandre. I already told Francois though to (call, or leave a message) for Stephane so they would know i was running late and why. They were in good spirits when I met up with them, but very tired all the same.

I dropped them off at their hotel and they invited me to come out to dinner with them.

We ended up going to Mel's diner right near Hollywood and Highland. Dinner went fine, lots and French and English being thrown around. They also were very happy with how organized I am and pleased with their tour booklets, which made me very happy.

After dinner we went to the Famous Groemanns Chinese theater for them to check out. Since we have two shows in L.A. it's going to be hard for them to get out and actually see L.A. so I think they were happy with walking on Hollywood Blvd for a bit.

So, one day down, went pretty well, tomorrow we'll see how the actual show day goes.

Here's info on that if any L.A. pals wanna stop on by.

Bordello
901 E 1st Street
Los Angeles, Ca 90026

we go on at 11pm
support: Paris loves France and Magic & Rattles.
tix: 5.00

signin' out.

1 comment:

Emily said...

sounds good mare! off to a goood start! xo