Friday, March 2, 2007

Getting Excited

Well Folks,

At the end of this week I will be wrapping up my gig doing sound for the Lady Bird play. The Crew and Cast have been great and I know I'm going to miss it in some ways....but it was always cold there and my car sometimes didn't start so in other ways I won't miss it one bit!

The Prototypes tour is shaping up nicely, just a few more people need to get back to me about backline and I should be all set to rock this beast. I just hope I don't get yelled at, would cause me to be more nerve racked then I already am. However I know if I just take a deep breathe and think back to the days I was under the leadership of the TM from BBVD for consultation I'll be fine.

There was a post on myspace today for the Prototypes' Video "Who's Gonna Sing". Here it is!

Who's gonna sing/Prototypes/clip-video



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Hopefully this will show up.

Off to the gym and to see black snake moan!!!

2 comments:

-Peter- said...

hey there blog-buddy

Emily said...

sweeet! cant wait for the la show! :D
so much fun today! more fun please!!