Thursday, September 24, 2009

DTV DOES DALLAS!...and Paris

There wasn't too much to see on the way to Dallas except for a Buccees. I've never seen a gas station that looks more like a theme park in my life aside from this place. They even had an electronical beaver to great you when you entered the store..soo weird.

When we finally got to Dallas, it was around 8pm. Cari,(my cousin), and I planned to meet up for a little bit since she lived near the area. It was good seeing her and nice to take a break from tour with family. She was telling me all about her wedding and her bachelorette party plans...i was getting a little bummed i wasn't going to be able to go to her bachelorette party because of tour. Financially though it was probably better for me to not attend.

Next morning Erin, Cari, and myself went to IHOP for breakfast. There wasn't too much to the rest of my visit aside from this.

We only really made a pit stop here before getting to Paris, TX later on that day.

When we arrived in Paris, we first went to the Eiffel Tower there. Of course, knowing Texas, they put a cowboy hat on top of the tower. Juan and I climbed it to take some pictures which was fun for a little bit. That was pretty much the extent of excitement we had in that town. Paris really doesn't have too much going on in the town.

Onward to El Paso!

No comments: