Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tour part 5

Well, we're almost to the half way point of tour. Right now i'm in Columbia, MO at the lovely residence inn......as of now, it's very boring.

Today i went to downtown and got a very weak grilled cheese sandwich, then i went to get my nails done, and now i'm working on my music.

There is really nothing else to report except that I have accomplished losing some very dear items on tour so far

1. tour smart book
2. tour folder
3. exercise pants
4. liquid eyeliner

bummed? you bet i am. Tommorrow though i plan on calling two hotels in PA that i do believe have said items.

Besides this I plan on seeing the following movies

1. hellboy
2. batman
3. hancock
4. narnia
5. gonzo
6. step brothers

probably more also....I do have a lovely week long break that is coming at a good time, so i'll try and see all these flicks then. Also I plan on finishing my Drugs Sex and Coco Puffs book this next week and a half & cleaning my already destroyed hotel room

Things I look forward to at home:

-Emily and Nick
-Cricket and Alcohol
-Surfing
-Horseback riding
-My Bed
-Get'em Gators
-Guitar Hero
-Exercising

That about sums it up for now....off to watch movie trailers on Itunes.

ps for music people, i checked out Alphabeat today, pretty good stuff.

1 comment:

-Peter- said...

Get'em Gator?
I don't even know what that is.