Friday, June 27, 2008

Tour part 4.....2...?


Location: Penn State
mood: bored outta broadway
weapon: ipod shuffle & red lipstick

I guess i skipped tour part 2. For shame!


Tour is going okay. I think at the moment I'm having a realization that I've started focusing more on the ongoings of tour then on what I do on my own time. so i'm pretty much trying to stop that, hopefully i can accomplish this.

aside from that vague thought...

I saw Wanted, the new angelina jolie movie. angie was hot of course, james macovoy ruined it for me though....not great script writing for his character at all.....

Also I saw Sex and the City, Ironman, & indiana jones. First two mentioned were great....last one not good at all.

hmmmm......also one dude on tour is going to be taking on his dream gig up at Lake Tahoe this fall which means i'll be going up there to visit him and finally learn how to snowboard....possibly for free? who knows....

Other things i'm hoping to do when I get back...

-Camp at the Redwoods
-motorcycles
-vegas

That's about it right now....shows go without saying.


What I will leave you with is this....would you consider a Popple a Marsupial?

think about it.....

No comments: