Wednesday, May 9, 2007

MTV U CAMPUS INVASION TOUR-ALL OF APRIL

The tour started in philly, then went to austin, then back to philly then to atlanta, then back to philly. we went to the campus invasion show in philly at penns landing, that was nice.

now it's over.


I could detail all the tragedies seen with my eyes
of crys, and fights, and blood shot eyes
but i care not to waste energy on bitches and moans
when i'd rather be a fish swimming then a sinking stone.

i learned alot of things about myself and others
i even made time to call my mother
sometimes it was shoty, i'd feel overwhelmed
but everyone made it through and that's a virtue in itself.

now my next journey takes me down south
where alligators swim and you're watched by the mouse
so tune in for more of my life's documentation
i'll report back after a week's vacation...


toodles

oh yeah, i'm going to change up my options here on this page so you can actually see these pics i've posted....since apparently they don't show up on other people's computers...

No comments: