Saturday, May 5, 2007

DAYS OFF!!!!

During time off i caught up with nick, em, dan, and tamra. we discussed many things such as guitar hero, baking, the constellations, and nick blew the ending of harry potter for me....

i played playstation 2 a bit, cleaned my room, worked on taxes, hunted for a new job, and closed my prototypes account.

somewhere in the mix the teeth came and stayed at my house a few nights, they put on some great shows which i went to. I also saw amie! which was awesome cuz i barely see her these days.

then i got hired for some other gig which went all through april....i'll say more in the next entry....

as a side note i feel i'm getting a little behind being so detailed on all these day to day things...so i'll probably give a summation of the next tour...just because there's really no point in detailing it all...plus pretty much most people that read this already have an idea of that tour, so i don't need to reiterrate too much with it.


chow.

No comments: