Monday, March 7, 2011

Them's the Brakes

Well, as suspected, the Linda Perry gig did not in fact go through. i was given and bit of a tease on Monday evening with a phone call and interview which shot my hopes high to the sky, however turns out the tour decided that they didn't want to bring on a merch person/assistant. Oh well. I am a little depressed about this, as I was really banking on getting picked up by this tour and it would have worked out so well with the rest of the plans I have for the year, however, I won't let it consume me full and will keep calm and carry on as the Brits are harping now-a-days.


At the moment, i visit you from the lovely and quiet, Burbank library. I really wasn't thinking this place was going to be packed, but I assume the free wireless is a very enticing reason for most of the general (jobless) population to come here and spend most of their day at. It is quite depressing to see...but I am sitting next to a few students who are busy studying up on medical things like the human body, so it's distracting me from thinking that there's a long line ahead of me in the unemployment market.

For the next order of business, aside from looking for a paying job, I've decided to REALLY clean out and finish up all the little tasks, errands, and unfinished business(es)? that have piled up for me since the end of last year. I'm making progress so far, getting my closet and bathroom all cleaned out for the Spring. Also I started a new blog, to help manage my procrastination and will be working on my website(finally) and online writing portfolio too.

Well, I could go on, but I feel I should continue getting things done! I'll check in at a later date.

No comments: