Thursday, February 17, 2011

Taking a Walk Outside

Well today was a gorgeous day in Los Angeles. I was told that it was going to be raining all this week, but to my surprise woke up to the sun shining this morning. The day's been fairly productive for myself. I've made a few appointments and plans next week for some health visits and music related meetings. Also I took my car into the shop for an oil change and didn't have to pay! pretty awesome!

This evening I'm going to be prepping for questions to ask Ms Dia Blow at her burlesque show at the bordello and Raphael Sadiqq whom I'll be having a lovely phone chat with tomorrow...I am always quite shy when it comes to talking to people, however the last face to face interview I had went rather well, so I believe these two will go just fine too.

Anyways, here's two reviews that just came out in this weeks' Campus Circle and Valley Scene Magazine. Should be more to come!

Review Elisabeth Ashley at the Viper Room



Review Crack Whore Galore-Live at the Atwater Village Theatre

No comments: