Wednesday, July 28, 2010

July Bloom Gloom

Hey-o

So the weather's been kinda wacky this month. I haven't felt this supposed 'fryin' pan' feeling that happens in the valley every summer. Makes me kinda happy i'm still missing out on this and won't burn.

Anyways, I've been off the grid for a while. Mostly due to fixing up my place and getting ready for a few big events in August. One actually being the arrival of Petie D! I think he actually arrives tomorrow?! As of now the only thing that's a set plan is going camping with him and an assortment of others over next week.

Other things...

-visitng San Fran to see Alyssa (hopefully) and Dan (probably)
-dinner with ms. amie & john
-miniature golfing with the crew soon
-possibly roller skating with some CS peeps this saturday

Alright well, gotta get these errands done and do some writing. My buddy at work Mike Maye is expecting 3 tracks from me sometime on Sunday..eeek!

No comments: