Saturday, May 1, 2010

Soo Happy for the Weekend

Last weekend was Ca-razy! Centerstaging was super busy with lots of shows, booked rooms, and tons of paperwork! On top of all this was the planning for the Showbiz Expo which Danyelle and I handled during the weekend. I think ShowBiz overall was a great experience and we've gotten some success & new cliental from it. Hopefully in the next few weeks we'll get more positive feedback.

In other news I finally had some spare time to make it to Ikea and get these emerald green curtains i've been itching for. Along with this, double curtain rods, and some pictures from Walgreens my kitchen's gonna be all said and done very soon! All that's left is a few more pictures, hanging a spice rack and getting some shelves for my cook books!

Aside from work work work, I've been trying to put together a band with my friend, Camila. it's been a while since I started from the ground up on music, but after seeing my friend, Barry, play last weekend, it reminded me how much I love to be on stage and sing, so i'm really hoping that this will all work out. After touching base with Camila, it looks like we're gonna start back up with practices soon, so that's a good sign we're stepping in the right direction. Also i've enlisted Barry to help possibly with playing live for this act since there's no way we're gonna be able to get things off the ground if i'm the only one playing a guitar. Also if i wanna get super good, i'd have to practice like, 3 hours a day, and I hardly have time for that commitment, it would cut into sleep and then I would be grumpy..that'd a a lose situation.

Tonight i'll be soap peddlin'. was gonna hit the gym, but then I caught up with Tara, Chris, Camila, Barry and my mom. Phew! Hopefully tomorrow the gym and I will be spending some long hours together :) The plan right now is to go hiking with Rene and Tamra, then possibly explore some LA treasure i've discovered from reading LA Bizarro. So in the evening before baking a tomatoe pie, writing music, and watching a movie! i'll probably be able to get in 2 hours at the gym.

Anyways, suppose I'll work on some aforementioned music writing now before I have to get to work.

chow!

No comments: