Monday, January 18, 2010

Floods Of Biblical Proportions!!!

Yup, that's what all us Californians have been hearing about the weather out here for the next week, and so far it's looking to be true.

I however am a fan of the rain, and personally believe we need it out here. It does put a damper on work though. I'd rather be at home snuggled in my bed watching a movie or playing a video game.

So the latest news is that I was sort of offered another Tour Manager gig, but had to turn it down due to it lasting throughout 2010. Also it was a little low in price range for me from what I understand, but it seemed like it would be fun none-the-less.. Hopefully a buddy of mine will get the gig instead and I'll get to hear about his adventures and maybe see him later on this year.

The other good news was a I finally saw Avatar and got chills (literallly) from watching it. I was a little disappointed by the Alice In Wonderland Trailer. It was more of a teaser trailer then the actual full length version I was hoping for in 3D. Movie will probably be sick though.

Tonight I'm going to put together my shelves and clean my place up. Probably throw in a little bit of laundry and movie watching on the old computer. Maybe even throw out a couple of things and make some soup!

Happy MLK Day!

No comments: