Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Rest of the IMG Live Tour

Alright, time for me to get this ball rolling on the rest of the tour.

We went to Houston for a gig and then I believe proceeded straight to New Orleans after this again.

I got to see my friend, Maggie, who's going to school down there, and Juan got to check out the strip clubs on Bourbon Street.

There was also three stops in Missouri. While we were in one city, I researched the local sites to see, and went on a trip to the caverns. This was cool because it wasn't walk through, but an actual ride. I also learned that the caverns were used for Speakeasys, cults, and other crazy happenings in the 1700s. They had the original signatures of the 7 women that volunteered to explore the cave which was cool and the outside area around the caves were pretty bomb.

After getting the hell outta Missouri, we high-tailed it back to Atlanta. On the way Juan got a warning which was only really amusing because I got a warning earlier on while driving too. So for the rest of the tour I wasn't allowed to drive in Texas and he wasn't allowed to drive in Arkansas :)

We finally got back to Atlanta and met up with Dougie, Charlie, and Adrian for a little goodbye meal while watching the football game on tv. The next day Juan and I parted ways and resumed our lives off the road. I had a great time with Araceli, Rod, and Juan. All of them plus those other kats at IMG Live I met this summer were great.

No comments: