Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tour Leg Part One- The Mid-West - Is OVER!!!

yes my friends. Sad when things come to an end, but that's all a part of touring.

Chicago was a hurdle for us most definitely, but we took control at Rock Island for another successful event. As me and Rod like to say 'Cake.'

We woke up early and had plenty of time in the morning to get everything set up and ready to go. We were even able to get our oil changed a block away from the event, which is a huge blessing, and that only took 15min!

now we're on our way to San Jose. My team is soooo gung-ho to get there, that we're going to do a night drive straight to San Jose, get there tomorrow, and have the next three days off.

I however will be renting a car and gunning down to Calif for two days to see my boy, Matt on his tour, and partake in a No Doubt concert with my buddy Alexis. I'm hoping for a superb weekend and I think i just might get my wish! yippee!

Trying to decide whater or no I should buy swag at the ND show, or just go online. Always cheaper online....minimum will be a 25 dollar purchase on anything, 40 for a hoodie. Guess I'll just have to compare based on what I see.

Only obstacle between me getting my music done now and my webpage is time. I'm driving all night to the early morning to San Jose, so I can't really sing, which is what I have to do to write lyrics...I could work on my webpage, but I can't upload any pictures, since I don't have any that I find suitable....well, there is one I kinda like, but I'm not sure it really demonstrates being a tour manager. suppose I'll just have to see if it gels.

Alright, now I'm gonna try to upload these pictures for my live reporting, but probably fail again due to bad reception. Then gonna watch season 1 of TrueBlood before I meet up with Matt in Cali.

Ta

No comments: