Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Little Update

Alright so let's talk about how much I've been sweating Lamb's Baby Cami tan shoes...I have been loving these forever, but my wanting comes and goes for them...



Ugh Delicious!

Also I added my buddy Melissa Laine to my I SPY page. I have no idea why she wasn't on here sooner. Her stuff is remarkably clever & I am sooo happy/jealous of what she's able to come up with! Here's some stuff she's done:



The Peacock Shoes in the far corner are mine :)



Those are her designs she did for Roxy

Also my friend Emily just participated in LOLA's (ladies of los angeles)Spring Sale where she got to sell/show off some of her lovely baked goodies. Her online store is kicking but right now, I'm soo inspired by this lady...Here's her Peeps Pies she was selling at the event:



I swear I have soooo many creative friends, sometimes I feel like I'm doing nothing! But it's soo great to have them all around to inspire and motivate me for my own projects....Since we're on the topic....


The webpage is almost up and running, just waiting to hear some feed back from my brother in law who's helping me set up the page...I should work on this blog a bit though...needs a little remodeling to go with the website theme.

Music is coming along wonderfully, soon I'll have the first song up on the web. Started working on another song last week. My producer and me seem to be on the same page about it, but tides always change in that pool :)

I started helping out with mangaing this upcoming LA artist. I'm super excited about it cuz I get to learn loads about management, and get paid for it ;)

Waiting to hear on options for tour this summer, have a few looming, but hopefully will make decisions on it all next week.

Am going to start writing for a few different websites soon. I'm currently working on submitting my clips...

As soon as all this information is in order....which will be next week....I'll probably post another update....

til then cross your heart and fingers for me!

No comments: