Tuesday, January 13, 2009

gettin in the habit

So I've been slacking on the workout a bit. but that all changed when i finally took a piloxing class that pretty much kicked my ass.
So yesterday I did an hour run, and today i've done some jump roping/workout video, and will go for another hour run. yeah!

For some reason today seemed very blissful, dont' know why, just did. probably because i had multiple conversations with various friends. Chris called me, which is also a rare occasion, and told me he's going to be in California in April....who knows if i'll be. but i would like to see him.....

hmmmmmm......i guess that's about it for the reporting part of the day. i am a little pissed at a coworker though, but i'm sure i'll get over it like most insignificant things that infuriate me, aint worth it yo.

No comments: