Thursday, October 16, 2008

at last, my love has come along

Today I am flying back West!

Since being home I've seen my fam & friends. This has been nice, but does not match the granduer of my soon to be home experience in California.

Fun things ahead:
-sleeping in my own bed
-exercising at my gym
-seeing emily, cricket, & tamra
-seeing my lush crew
-3rd encore peeps
-shows (lady disaster, spinto band, emily's band)
-Feng Shueyin my room
-camping, vegas, monteray bay
-halloween & thanksgiving

In other news I'm happy about the Phillies winning the pennett. yes, this might be a bit rude since I should support the dodgers, but i'd be happy with whomever won. I'm not one to really take sides on baseball. I just talk like i do sometimes.

What's up next for the B? lookin' for a new gig, & probably hangin with old friends this weekend ;)

No comments: